Headquartered in Houston, Texas, privately-held ALTIVIA was founded in 1986 as a water treatment chemical producer and today we are the largest merchant producer of phosgene derivative intermediates, and operate the third-largest merchant production facility of phenol, acetone, and alpha methylstyrene (AMS) in the Americas. ALTIVIA’s businesses are focused on the safe and environmentally responsible production and global distribution of chemicals to enhance the quality of the lives we touch.
Our products & services include:
- Ketones & carbinols
- Specialty phosgene derivatives
- Custom chemical production
- Toll manufacturing & services
- Bulk transportation from our terminals in Texas and Ohio
- Site services at the ALTIVIA Institute Industrial Park
ALTIVIA's diverse portfolio of chemicals and intermediates are used in numerous petrochemical, agrochemical, and pharmaceutical, applications for both industrial and municipal use. Contact us to learn more!