Headquartered in Houston, Texas, privately-held ALTIVIA was founded in 1986 as a water treatment chemical producer and today we are the largest merchant producer of phosgene derivative intermediates, and operate the third-largest merchant production facility of phenol, acetone, alpha methylstyrene, and bisphenol-A in the Americas. Our businesses are specialized in the production and timely delivery of commodity, specialty, and custom chemicals in Texas and the Ohio Valley.
Our products & services include:
- Ketones & carbinols
- Specialty phosgene derivatives
- Iron salts
- Custom chemical production
- Toll manufacturing & services (June 2020)
- Bulk transportation from our terminals in Texas and Ohio
- Site services at the ALTIVIA Institute Industrial Park
ALTIVIA's diverse portfolio of chemicals and intermediates are used in numerous petrochemical, agrochemical, pharmaceutical, and water treatment applications for both industrial and municipal use. Contact us to learn more!